|Change Password -- Help|
When using the MyOPAC Service, you need a UTokyo Account or library account.
- UTokyo Account
- Undergraduate, Graduate, Faculty and staff.
- Login with your UTokyo Account.
- If you experience trouble logging in, please consult with the nearby library.
- EMP, USTEP and other members who have student/faculty ID cards without UTokyo Account should use Library Accounts for login.
- Library Account
- Faculty and staff, Professor emeritus, Those who do not use UTokyo Account.
- The nearby library issues a temporary password for the account.
- If you have UTokyo Account, please use it.
- Any users who set a password for MyOPAC before 29/02/2016 can login with the password of Library Account.
- This service is available to University of Tokyo students, faculty and staff with valid borrowing privileges.
- For security reasons, inquiries cannot be handled by telephone, e-mail, fax, or by persons other than the individual concerned.
Your user code is the last 10 digits of the number printed on the card.
- User Code (for Student ID card, Library card)
「000000 001234 567890」 → Last 10 digits is your "User Code".
▲Go to Index
- Refer UTokyo Account for support.
- Faculty and staff, Professor emeritus
For security reasons, inquiries cannot be handled by telephone, e-mail, fax, or by persons other than the individual concerned.
- Registration, Reregistration
Please bring your student ID/faculty staff ID/library card and visit the nearby library. A temporary password will be issued at the library.
After logging in with the temporary password, please set your own password immediately. (see 'Change Password' below)
- Change Password
Please select 'Change Password' on the MyOPAC Service menu.
- A password must consist of alphabets(case sensitive), numbers, and special characters.
- A password must be at least 5 characters.
▲Go to Index
- Not available.
This service is not available for your ID.
- Term of validity has run out.
Please ask at your library counter with your valid ID card.
- Please redo from user attestation.
For a network problem, or session time out(over 10 minutes).
- Password is not registered.
Please or ask your library counter.
- A user ID or a password is inaccurate.
- Please input User ID.
- Please use only half-width characters.
- Please enter more 5 characters for Password.
- You entered two different passwords. Please enter the password again.
- Could not be updated. Please try again.
- DB Error: connect failed
Please retry after a while. If this message appears again, Please contact the Library System Section(email@example.com).
▲Go to Index